Saturday 8 August 2009

Restart

Okay so me blogging more absolutely failed but I haven't been here for the past week because of Wynet, the Christian camp that I go to. However that gives me no excuse at all to be lazy and not blog so I thought I would really make an effort to get back into it. I might go with the idea of writing short stories in some of my blog posts. Of course if I get round to actually writing these stories I think that might be a miracle but with God anything is possible. So I've decided to rely more on God than I have before and to allow Him to do with me what He wants to. It's taken me a while to realise that but I've decided to serious up (or at least in some aspects of my life) and just get on with living properly instead of wasting my life. I need to get out there and do things. I also need to praise God a lot more than I do. I need to learn more about Him and I need to make Him the most important thing in my life. I'm not sure why I hadn't realised this until now but now that I have I think I'll be able to properly make Him a part of my life, instead of just something that I think of from time to time. This blog isn't quite as long as I would have liked but this time I really will blog more often from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment