Thursday 18 June 2009

God Rests in Reason

Well I haven't blogged in a while (a week to be precise) and I should be asleep right now because I'm not getting enough at the moment. But I just feel that I'm not the kind of blogger who writes exactly what they're feeling but someone who just writes what they're thinking regardless of its relevance. The title to my blog doesn't particularly have much to do with this entry but it was just something that inspired me to write. God rests in reason, he is not in your heart but you are in the heart of God. You are always with Him and He with you. Okay so maybe a bit but I think there isn't much point in me blogging at the moment, not much for me to blog about. Maybe over the next few days I will be inspired to write more than I am at the moment and then I'll be able to be blogging well again. I think I should try and make more Dynamos of Volition and just let it all flow from my fingers onto the keys and just write whatever comes into my head at the time. That might get me blogging better and faster and more freely. Anyway blog end.

1 comment:

  1. wow nick did a blog again :P
    not taht i have done one for a few days... but i've been away that's my excuse.

    don't think about typing...just think about thinking

    ReplyDelete