Thursday 4 June 2009

Life is Wonderful

If you don't know about my great love for all things Jason Mraz then you clearly don't know me well enough. This isn't a blog desgined to express that (even though the title is one of his favourite phrases) but it just seemed right to get that out in the open. Of course you probably already knew that - if you know me - and so don't really need telling this. Life is good, and it should be enjoyed to the max. Maybe that eplains why I am sitting (or rather lying, I'm on my bed because I'm lazy) here now writing this rather than getting on and revising for my exam. Then again writing this blog isn't really livig life to the max now is it? Oh well I can still do it because I feel like it and I control my life.

1 comment:

  1. :) I have finaly got round to following your blog and catching up on everything I've missed.

    I am obviously quite late if you wrote this when you were still revising.

    Unless youy are just very prepared :S

    ReplyDelete